Belay Technologies is seeking a Project Coordinator/Acquisitions Professional to provide acquisition support on functions of program management to include; assisting program managers in developing program documentation, creating program schedules, tracking program status, evaluating operational and technical alternatives, performing risk assessment and managing integrated product teams. All candidates must hold an active TS/SCI with FSpoly.
Lead the Way
Belay wants you to lead the way – push boundaries, offer ideas, create solutions, and be a part of something great with Team Belay! Our team is full of technology pioneers who take the smartest approach, never accept the status quo, and are excited about making a difference!!
Our team leads:
- Ideas; white papers, new technologies, improving existing infrastructure and introducing solutions…Belay was built on ideas
- Growth; Be the Captain of your Fate! Share your aspirations and Belay will pave the way with conferences, education, mentorship and hands-on exposure to new and exciting things
- Development; step up, be instrumental in our growth and business efforts and you will be met with an open door to new experiences as leaders in a growing company
- Benefits; your feedback determines our offerings, which improve constantly based on your needs
- Giving: You tell us what is important to you and Belay will support your personal cause and charitable efforts, we’ve paid donations and volunteered to causes special to our team
- Fun; You give us ideas and we deliver in a big way, with go-kart racing, rock climbing, swanky casino nights, skeet shooting, happy hours and more!
Make a difference and have fun with Team Belay!!
Skill Level 1: The Level 1 Acquisitions Professional shall be able to perform all of the following indicated tasks:
- Prepare complex requisition packages (for a contract award) in NSA’s financial management system (currently FACTS), or assist other requestors in the timely development, tracking and monitoring of requisitions through approval and certification cycles. For NSA awarded contracts, ensure that requisitions reach the recognized BA3 database.
- Work with government project personnel and contracting, as appropriate, ensuring that all required documentation is included (e.g. ensure recent quotes obtained; verify Section 508 information; ensure acquisition security form and/or Contract Security Classification Specification (DD254) completed and submitted to Security; review the Competition in Contracting Act justification (CICA) and CDRLs). In addition, the following documentation may be included: Sole Source Justification, Small Business Dissolve Set Aside, Power/Space/Cooling Approval, and Baseline exemption Requests (BERs).
- Prepare complex Military Interdepartmental Purchase Requests (MIPR) and Economy Act Orders (EAO), and requisitions associated with MIPRs and EAOs in NSA’s financial management system (currently FACTS).
- Utilize established NSA acquisition and financial management policies, procedures, regulations and tools.
- Track financial execution performance information (commitments, obligations, and outlays).
- Provide financial status reports for program offices, budget center managers, contracting officers representatives, and expenditure center managers as tasked and recommend funding adjustments as appropriate.
- Support GPM’s in the identification and collection of Minimum Acquisition Requirements.
- Coordinate and schedule pre-acquisition meetings, to include IPTs.
- Assist program managers in developing program documentation, creating program schedules, and tracking program status.
- Provide support to GPMs to assure execution within the cost, schedule, and performance baselines.
- Provide assistance in analyzing and developing improved policies, plans, methods, procedures, and systems of acquisition management programs.
Qualifications: Five (5) years of demonstrated combined experience in DOD acquisition management, program management, and/or contract management is required and a Bachelor’s Degree with a business focus is required. In lieu of a degree, Project Management Institute PMP certification, or Contract Manager CPCM certification, or DAWIA Level II in any focus area, and an additional three (3) years of directly related experience for a total of Eight (8) years may be substituted.
Perks and Benefits
Belay Technologies offers an extensive benefits package, including:
– Up to 8 weeks in paid leave (4 weeks of personal leave, 3 days of Yay! leave, 10 paid holidays, and optional leave up to 6 days through Belay’s volunteer program)
– 6% matching in 401(k) contributions vested on day one
– $5,000 annual training/tuition or the option to use that money to pay off student loans
– Rich medical coverage (100% coinsurance, no copays) with a fully funded Health Savings Account with up to $3000 in annual contributions from Belay
– Dental coverage including orthodontia
– Up to $420,000 in life insurance, life insurance and disability premiums covered 100% by Belay
– Pet insurance, generous referral bonus program, company sponsored lunches and events, and many more!
Think you know someone who might be right for the job? Refer them to LeadTheWay@belaytech.com and you may be eligible for a referral reward up to $10,000!
What We Do
Belay Technologies provides leading technology and engineering solutions to the DoD, as well as state-of-the-art commercial products. We are a certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business in the Baltimore/Washington area, and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire software engineers, web designers, test engineers, systems engineers, systems administrators, database engineers and other tech services.
To apply for this job please visit belaytech.catsone.com.